This training course gives you a broad study of security controls and techniques in Google Cloud. Through recorded lectures, demonstrations, and hands-on labs, you’ll explore and deploy the components of a secure Google Cloud solution, including Cloud Identity, Resource Manager, Identity and Access Management (IAM), Virtual Private Cloud firewalls, Cloud Load Balancing, Direct Peering, Carrier Peering, Cloud Interconnect, and VPC Service Controls.
For each lab, Qwiklabs offers a free set of resources for a fixed amount of time and a clean environment with permissions.
- Understand Google’s approach to security.
- Manage administration identities using Cloud Identity.
- Implement least privilege administration using Resource Manager and IAM.
- Implement Identity-Aware Proxy.
- Implement IP traffic controls using VPC firewalls and Google Cloud Armor.
- Remediate security vulnerabilities, especially public access to data and virtual machines.
- Scan for and redact sensitive data using the Cloud Data Loss Prevention API.
- Analyze changes to resource metadata configuration using audit logs.
- Scan a Google Cloud deployment with Forseti, to remediate important types of vulnerabilities, especially in public access to data and VMs.
- Prior completion of Google Cloud Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure or equivalent experience
- Prior completion of Networking in Google Cloud or equivalent experience
- Basic understanding of Kubernetes terminology (preferred but not required)
- Knowledge of foundational concepts in information security, through experience or through online training such as SANS’s SEC301: Introduction to Cyber Security
- Basic proficiency with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments
- Systems Operations experience, including deploying and managing applications, either on-premises or in a public cloud environment
- Cloud information security analysts, architects, and engineers
- Information security/cybersecurity specialists
- Cloud infrastructure architects
Financing in France
- May be financed through OPCO (if financing covers all of the cost of the training)
- Cannot be financed through the CPF
Training as inter-companiesTrainings can be held on-site or remotely
- Training course starts at 9.30am
- Lunch break from 12am to 1pm
- Training course ends at 5.30pm