It is becoming more common to deploy applications inside software containers. Kubernetes is an open source container orchestration tool designed to automate deploying, scaling, and operating containerized applications.
The use of an orchestration tool is strongly recommended in order to better address the problem of load distribution and fault tolerance of applications deployed in the form of containers. This is to avoid reinventing the wheel and to benefit from the increase in productivity and responsiveness related to the use of software containers.
Kubernetes is one of the most cited products and used in this field. Its reputation and maturity are based on the experience and know-how of Google in terms of containers. The purpose of this training is to discover how to use it, understand the constraints associated with its use and how to develop the applications that will be deployed.
- Deploy simple applications (stateless and stateful)
- Deploy an application composed of several services
- Expose an application to the outside of the Kubernetes infrastructure
- Learn how to manage the data handled by the application in the Kubernetes infrastructure
- Update an application already deployed in Kubernetes
- Browse the best practices associated with the development of an application deployed in Kubernetes
- Knowledge of containerization technologies, including Docker
- Tech Lead
- Technical Architects and Solutions
- Technical platform operators
Financing in France
- May be financed through OPCO (if financing covers all of the cost of the training)
- Cannot be financed through the CPF
Training as inter-companiesBreakfast and lunch included in the price
- Welcoming breakfast at 9am
- Beginning of the training at 9.30am
- 12am Lunch break 1pm
- End of the training 5.30pm