Git is the decentralized version control system (DVCS) of the moment.
Created by Linus Torvald to manage the versioning of the Linux kernel source code, this tool is geared towards speed, efficiency and lightness.
Helping to manage large projects with extreme flexibility in the contribution workflow, Git is making its mark in the OpenSource world: countless projects are now managed with Git and the Eclipse Foundation has even put in place a multi-year migration plan to migrate its projects under Git.
It has become a staple of the DVCS domain and its use in business is gradually coming.
- Understand DVCS principles
- Learn Git specificities
- Know how to set up and configure Git
- Learn how to manage your source code with Git
- Learn to collaborate with Git repositories
- Knowing how to handle the tools attached to Git
- Project Manager
- System administrator
Financing in France
- May be financed through OPCO (if financing covers all of the cost of the training)
- Cannot be financed through the CPF
Training as inter-companiesBreakfast and lunch included in the price
- Welcoming breakfast at 9am
- Beginning of the training at 9.30am
- 12am Lunch break 1pm
- End of the training 5.30pm