This official 2-day training is an introduction to the Docker platform and assists you in installing, integrating and managing it in your infrastructure. It is intended for developers, administrators, junior and senior alike who want to understand the benefits of developing and running applications using Docker.
- Become familiar with the terminology and concepts of containers and Docker in particular
- Run and control containers
- Build images
- Become familiar with the concepts of "volume" and "network" Docker
- Using Docker in a Continuous Integration Process
- Pilot a set of containers with Compose
- Use Docker in distributed mode with Swarm
- Manage secrets with Docker
Basic knowledge of Linux, SSH and command lines, It is not necessary to have prior knowledge on Docker.
Architect, Developer, Managers Integration
Financing in France
- May be financed through OPCA (if financing covers all of the cost of the training)
- Cannot be financed through the CPF