This training is for managers, consultants, HR of the 21st century who wish to know how to position themselves and develop a new posture adapted in contemporary contexts of agility, digital, release of companies, etc. The 21st century is a time when the complexity is exponential: the "digitalization of the planet" induces an ultra-connectivity between people, organizations, countries, etc. Everything is accelerating. The traditional business management methods become obstacles and make these companies extremely fragile. To overcome this vulnerability, survive and go further by multiplying their performance, companies are forced to transform themselves by installing a capacity to accommodate changes. The necessary transformation involves a break at two levels: the management modes and the structures of the organizations.
Over the course of 2 days, we explore some of the ingredients of JURGEN APPELO's agile leadership models: "MANAGEMENT 3.0", "#WORKOUT" and "MANAGING for HAPPINESS" to help you develop a new posture.
At the end of the training, a management 3.0 certified consultant will validate the participants individually in order to obtain the Management 3.0 certification.
This session takes place in the training room, with a group of 10 to 14 participants and a coach.
- Position yourself as a manager in an agile eco-system favoring self-organized teams
- Develop an empowering and appreciative leadership posture, especially through "solution-oriented" conversations
- Activate the intrinsic motivation of employees to make the most of them, focusing on the development of human capital
- Create contexts of self-organized teams aligned with the stakes and constraints of the organization
- Grow an organizational structure while maintaining an agile culture
- Engage a transition to agility
No practical experience with Agile approaches is needed. However, it may be helpful to know Agile principles and practices.
- General Manager
- Project Director
- Product Manager
- Project Manager
- Human ressources
- Agile Coach
- Scrum Master
- Product Owner
Financing in France
- May be financed through OPCO (if financing covers all of the cost of the training)
- Cannot be financed through the CPF
Training as inter-companiesTrainings can be held on-site or remotely
- Training course starts at 9.30am
- Lunch break from 12am to 1pm
- Training course ends at 5.30pm