GraphQL is an open-source project developed by Facebook and available in open-source since 2015, after Facebook used it in production for a few years.
With this solution, you will provide robust and powerful APIs. With this new syntax, the users of your APIs will be able to optimize the experience of their users by providing the requested data (and only the requested data).
During this training, after addressing this syntax, we will integrate GraphQL into an existing infrastructure, both server-side and client side.
- Understand the GraphQL syntax
- Know how to integrate GraphQL in an existing infrastructure
- Use in a Web application
- Discover the ecosystem
- For all
Financing in France
- May be financed through OPCO (if financing covers all of the cost of the training)
- Cannot be financed through the CPF
Training as inter-companiesTrainings can be held on-site or remotely
- Training course starts at 9.30am
- Lunch break from 12am to 1pm
- Training course ends at 5.30pm