ElasticSearch is a new generation Open Source search and indexing engine. Based on the Apache Lucene library, this search engine offers advanced features such as geographic coordinates searches, facet analysis and categorization, result filtering, and searching on several different indexes and document types. Designed for the Cloud, ElasticSearch has been specifically designed to index very large volumes of data while ensuring high performance scalability and high fault tolerance.
- Understand the role of Elasticsearch
- Dimension and install an Elasticsearch cluster
- Maintain an Elasticsearch cluster: backup (snapshot / restore), upgrades ...
- Monitor an Elasticsearch cluster and detect problems
- Configure Elasticsearch for optimal performance
- Know the good and bad practices
- Have knowledge of what are REST / HTTP
- Have knowledge of Json, Yaml format
- To have knowledge on the tools used conventionally in exploitation of SI (Graphite, Patrol, Nagios, ...)
- Have knowledge of the tools conventionally used in performance tests
- Have minimum security knowledge: PKI, SSL, ACLs
- Required: Have knowledge of Linux and command lines including Curl, wget ...
- Required: Have knowledge of Linux administration (swap, systemctl, ulimit, network)
- Mandatory: Have Java administrative skills (Memory, classic options)
Non-compulsory knowledge greatly reduces practical work when it is all to be acquired.
Financing in France
- May be financed through OPCO (if financing covers all of the cost of the training)
- Cannot be financed through the CPF
Training as inter-companiesBreakfast and lunch included in the price
- Welcoming breakfast at 9am
- Beginning of the training at 9.30am
- 12am Lunch break 1pm
- End of the training 5.30pm