Elastic stack is mainly built around Elasticsearch, Kibana and Logstash (ELK) even if now, the Beats tools come to supplement them advantageously.
Elasticsearch is the fundamental brick of the stack as a data index, storage base and finally as a search engine. All projects must transfer and transform the data before sending it to them in order to make them usable and centralized.
While the Beats or Logstash tools can transfer the data, the transformation can be done by the ingestion nodes of the Elasticsearch cluster or by the Logstash filter plugins. It is also desirable to have a facilitator tool allowing us to query / analyze or represent our data with a fluid and comfortable graphical interface.
This is where Kibana gives its power to create queries, build thematic visualizations or dashboards just from your favorite web browser.
- Discover Elasticsearch and its key concepts
- Discover how to bring and transform raw data via different technological bricks (brokers, sockets ...) before sending them to the Elasticsearch search engine
- Discover how to produce efficient dashboards with many diagrams, maps or times series compositions
Minimal knowledge of Web and REST architectures, message brokers, development and linux is required.
Architect, Developer, Ops
Financing in France
- May be financed through OPCA (if financing covers all of the cost of the training)
- Cannot be financed through the CPF