Identify new opportunities, improve or imagine new solutions through Design Thinking. This ideation process brings a multidisciplinary vision to your projects through co-creation and proposes iterative methods to boost collective intelligence and adopt a true "design" culture.
Come discover the design thinking and animate workshops within your teams with a user-centered approach (UCD).
- Discover and understand the Design Thinking methodology.
- Identify when to apply Design Thinking.
- Know the benefits and limitations of the methodology.
- Adopt a user-centered approach.
- Appropriate tools of co-creation and creativity.
- Animate a Design Thinking workshop.
- Lead the role of creative facilitator.
- Product Owners
- Project / Product Manager
- Managers and entrepreneurs
- Marketing Directors
Financing in France
- May be financed through OPCO (if financing covers all of the cost of the training)
- Cannot be financed through the CPF
Training as inter-companiesTrainings can be held on-site or remotely
- Training course starts at 9.30am
- Lunch break from 12am to 1pm
- Training course ends at 5.30pm