Why this course?
- 70% of the course will be focused on practising key exercises in Design Sprint,
- 30% will be on theory
- Learn the origins and purpose of the Design Sprint approach
- What sort of problems can a Design Sprint solve?
- Discover the key roles and team composition
- How to prepare and manage the logistics of a Design Sprint
Learn and practice the 5 phases of Design Sprint:
- Understand: Explore business problems collaboratively and specify a target area to work on
- Sketch: Brainstorm and find solutions to answer the problem.
- Decide: Decide and converge on a solution as a team
- Prototype: Build the idea into a prototype
- Test: Validate the solution through user testing.
Upon completion : You should be able to start running Design Sprint in your team/organization and obtain visible results in a short time.