In this three-day hands-on course you will learn how to build, manage, and monitor clusters using industry best-practices developed by the world’s foremost Apache Kafka® experts.
You will learn how Kafka and the Confluent Platform work, how their main subsystems interact, and how to set up, manage, monitor, and tune your cluster.
- Attendees should have a strong knowledge of Linux/Unix, and understand basic TCP/IP networking concepts.
- Familiarity with the Java Virtual Machine (JVM) is helpful.
- Prior knowledge of Kafka is helpful, but is not required.
This course is designed for developers and operational teams who need to deploy, administer, and configure a Kafka cluster.
Financing in France
- May be financed through OPCA (if financing covers all of the cost of the training)
- Cannot be financed through the CPF