In this three-day hands-on course you will learn how to build an application that can publish data to and subscribe to data from an Apache Kafka® cluster.
- You will learn the role of Kafka in the modern data distribution pipeline, discuss core Kafka architectural concepts and components, and review the Kafka developer APIs.
- In addition to Kafka, Kafka Connect, and Kafka Streams, the course also covers other components in the broader Confluent Platform, such as the Schema Registry, the REST Proxy, and KSQL.
- Attendees should be familiar with developing in Java (preferred) or Python.
- No prior knowledge of Kafka is required.
This course is designed for application developers, ETL (extract, transform, and load) developers, and data scientists who need to interact with Kafka clusters as a source of, or destination for, data.
Financing in France
- May be financed through OPCO (if financing covers all of the cost of the training)
- Cannot be financed through the CPF
Training as inter-companiesTrainings can be held on-site or remotely
- Training course starts at 9.30am
- Lunch break from 12am to 1pm
- Training course ends at 5.30pm