The introduction of agile methods has made it easier to build software that meets real needs, and to improve the delivery process. The clean code is a complementary set of technical practices, to ensure the durability of the software built.
A clean code is indeed the sine qua non of a robust software (low maintenance cost) and scalable (can be adapted to new needs).
- Deepen object-oriented programming principles to write state-of-the-art code
- Realize and put into practice these principles with simple and striking examples
- Put under control the technical debt by refactoring
- Learn techniques specific to legacy applications
- Acquire a synthetic vision of the most used clean design methods
- Experience in Java
- Developers - Architects
Financing in France
- May be financed through OPCO (if financing covers all of the cost of the training)
- Cannot be financed through the CPF
Training as inter-companiesTrainings can be held on-site or remotely
- Training course starts at 9.30am
- Lunch break from 12am to 1pm
- Training course ends at 5.30pm