The introduction of agile methods has made it easier to build software that meets real needs, and to improve the delivery process. The clean code is a complementary set of technical practices, to ensure the durability of the software built.
A clean code is indeed the sine qua non of a robust software (low maintenance cost) and scalable (can be adapted to new needs).
- Deepen object-oriented programming principles to write state-of-the-art code
- Realize and put into practice these principles with simple and striking examples
- Put under control the technical debt by refactoring
- Learn techniques specific to legacy applications
- Acquire a synthetic vision of the most used clean design methods
- Experience in Java
Financing in France
- May be financed through OPCO (if financing covers all of the cost of the training)
- Cannot be financed through the CPF
Training as inter-companiesBreakfast and lunch included in the price
- Welcoming breakfast at 9am
- Beginning of the training at 9.30am
- 12am Lunch break 1pm
- End of the training 5.30pm