Java 8 is not a simple update of Java 7. It is on the contrary a real revolution!
By incorporating for the first time functional programming elements into language (lambda expressions, streams ...), Java 8 profoundly modifies the way we design and develop applications, and strongly impacts existing APIs. Are you ready to take advantage of these new features?
This course is for Java developers who want to discover and gain hands-on experience with the new features of Java 8.
In two days, you'll learn how to use lambda expressions, how to handle data streams efficiently with Streams, how to manipulate dates with the new Date & Time API, and more!
- To be interested in the principles of functional programming
- Master lambda expressions and method references
- Implement Streams to manipulate data streams
- Implement "traits" using default methods
- Understand the new Date & Time API (JSR 310)
- Discover the thousand and one improvements of the Java API
- Professional practice of Java language
- Java developer
- Technical leader
Financing in France
- May be financed through OPCA (if financing covers all of the cost of the training)
- Cannot be financed through the CPF