Design Sprint is a popular framework created in Google to solve complex problems. It is a collaborative approach inspired by Agile and Design Thinking to speed up and simplify the process of designing a product or service in just 5 days.
Design sprint is an effective five phase (Understand, Sketch, Decide, Prototype and Validate) approach to help teams discover problem areas, build rapid prototypes and validate it with user testings. This method helps teams speed up their ideation process and lowers the risk of time and effort invested in building a product.
- Learn and practise the Design Sprint methodology
- Equip yourself with practical knowledge to kick-start Design Sprint in your team/organisation
- Anyone keen to know more about building quick prototypes with Design Sprint
- Anyone keen to become a Design Sprint facilitator
- Product/Service design and development teams who are keen to apply Design Sprint in their workflow