With more and more application containers everyday, the reverse-proxy world evolve. Traefik is a reverse-proxy built to work in a containerized world, able to update its configuration without service interruption.
This training will help you to understand why use a dynamic reverse-proxy in a stack and how Traefik deals with configuration hot reload, securisation and monitoring. We will also talk about Traefik EE to learn about its additional features.
During the workshops, we will use Traefik in various environments, learn how to configure and monitor it.
- Learn how Traefik is working and how to deploy it
- Understand the Traefik metrics
- Master how to use Traefik middlewars and how they work
- Know the differences between the open-source and enterprise versions
Base knowledge of the followings:
- Linux shell
- TCP/IP networking
- Tech Lead
- Solution and technical architects
Financing in France
- May be financed through OPCO (if financing covers all of the cost of the training)
- Cannot be financed through the CPF
Training as inter-companiesBreakfast and lunch included in the price
- Welcoming breakfast at 9am
- Beginning of the training at 9.30am
- 12am Lunch break 1pm
- End of the training 5.30pm