As part of their partnership, Zenika invites you to join the official Pivotal courses led by a consultant certified by Pivotal.
The cost of Spring certification is not included in the price.
If the trainee wishes to pass the certification, he will have to apply for registration directly on the website:
Cost of certification: $ 200
- Use the Spring Framework to develop Java applications.
- Configure Spring with Java classes or Annotations.
- Understanding Dependency Injection and Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP)
- Test applications based on Spring, using JUnit5
- Use Spring to access data: JDBC, JPA, and Spring Data
- Use Spring transaction support.
- Develop a web application with Spring MVC.
- Expose and consume REST services with Spring MVC and RestTemplate
- Realize and configure applications faster with spring boot.
- Use Spring Security to secure applications.
- Understanding the challenges of microservices: Introdution at Spring Cloud
- Understanding responsive programming: introduction to Spring Web Reactive
- Knowledge of Java
- Project Manager
Financing in France
- May be financed through OPCA (if financing covers all of the cost of the training)
- Cannot be financed through the CPF