Cloud-native application architectures and processes are becoming a proven strategy to enable fast delivery of business value.
Spring Boot and Spring Cloud are a powerful combination for building modern cloud-native application architectures that leverage industry battle-tested Spring ecosystem and third-party solutions to solve accompanying problems of scaling, availability and fault tolerance.
The 3-day Spring Cloud Developer course provides participants with an in-depth coverage of cloud-native and microservices patterns using Spring Cloud and Netflix components to help solve challenges associated with running distributed, cloud-native applications over a microservices architecture.
Course Delivery Options
- Live Online
- Examine Problems of Distributed Systems and the associated Fault Tolerance patterns
- Examine how Distributed applications contribute to development and runtime of Cloud Native REST applications
- Examine how Distributed applications impact software systems fault tolerance
- Examine development impacts of implementing Spring Cloud solutions
- Contrast the benefits and trade-offs of Spring Cloud solutions
- Implement Spring Cloud solutions
- Completion of the Pivotal Platform Acceleration Lab for Developers (Java) course
- Completion of Pivotal’sSpring Core or Spring Boot course or Spring Boot experience
Developers interested in learning how to construct scalable and fault-tolerant cloud-native applications using the Spring Cloud family of projects
Financing in France
- May be financed through OPCO (if financing covers all of the cost of the training)
- Cannot be financed through the CPF
Training as inter-companiesTrainings can be held on-site or remotely
- Training course starts at 9.30am
- Lunch break from 12am to 1pm
- Training course ends at 5.30pm