Data science relies on mathematical, statistical and computer tools to guide strategy and decisions in a data-driven context. While some key precursors of digital transformation have realized the potential of their data, this new discipline is still opaque for most leaders. Yet, data science puts data to the benefit of the business and represents a real competitive advantage.
The aim of this seminar is to help decision-makers organize and implement data-oriented projects. Understanding consumer behavior and predicting it, automating fraud detection, anticipating outages through predictive maintenance, are examples of how to understand the challenges of data science.
- Define the science science
- Identify the issues
- Understand the role of the data scientist
- Integrate data science into the company
Marketing Manager, Functional, Project Manager, etc.
Financing in France
- May be financed through OPCO (if financing covers all of the cost of the training)
- Cannot be financed through the CPF
Training as inter-companiesBreakfast and lunch included in the price
- Welcoming breakfast at 9am
- Beginning of the training at 9.30am
- 12am Lunch break 1pm
- End of the training 5.30pm