While the projects entrusted to the ISD are always more complex, historical predictive approaches are unable to respond to them.
The Agile methods replaced them and became the new de facto standard. They enable a significant increase in satisfaction and quality, while providing reduced lead times (TTM) and cost (ROI).
Discover the Agile Methodology while seeing their benefits through our selection of practical workshops.
- Understand the Agile values and principles, its practices and the expected gains
- Discover and implement the Scrum methodology
- Learn to avoid the classic pitfalls of projects
- Project director
- QA Manager
- Project Manager
Financing in France
- May be financed through OPCO (if financing covers all of the cost of the training)
- Cannot be financed through the CPF
Training as inter-companiesTrainings can be held on-site or remotely
- Training course starts at 9.30am
- Lunch break from 12am to 1pm
- Training course ends at 5.30pm