Project management has evolved a lot in the last decades mainly after the internet bubble. The characteristics of the types of products have changed with the 4th capitalism, and the team work has become essential to guarantee the success of the projects.
Started in the 90s, Agile methods (inspired by Lean) have changed the way IT companies work. The focus has thus become the business value, and the people involved. Among them, Scrum has proved to be the best option for managing complex projects, especially in the IT field.
The following content will be delivered in an agile way: with an organization and a depth adapted to the needs of trainees. They will be called to participate in the course of the training by analyzing and sharing issues common to their respective environments.
After the training, trainees will receive a link by email from Scrum Alliance, the assessment can be accessed by clicking the link. Once the assessment is passed, trainee will be awarded as Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) and can access the certificate from the Scrum Alliance website.
This training allows trainee to earn 16 Scrum Education Units ( SEU ) and can be used while applying for Certified Scrum Professional certification.
- Initiate, plan and lead a Scrum team.
- Establish the planning of an Agile release with user stories and story points.
- Manage and motivate Scrum teams in Sprint planning, reviews and retrospectives.
- Identify and involve various stakeholders for discussions.
- Create an environment conducive to the creativity and performance of the Scrum team.
- Project Manager
- Team manager
- Development Manager
- Product Manager
Financing in France
- May be financed through OPCO (if financing covers all of the cost of the training)
- Cannot be financed through the CPF
Training as inter-companiesTrainings can be held on-site or remotely
- Training course starts at 9.30am
- Lunch break from 12am to 1pm
- Training course ends at 5.30pm