The session is designed using Scrum itself, 4 small sprints with energizers, real retrospective, planning, stand-up … You see several topics:
- Agile Mindset
- Host leadership
- Scrum values
- Scrum events in detail (Planning, stand-up, retrospective, Review/Demo …)
- The understanding of the Scrum artefacts
- The different roles and the differences between the roles in Scrum (Product Owner, Scrum Master, Team) Things to monitor in a team (behaviours, indicators…)
- Facilitate some events and be ready to kickstart tomorrow
- … Additional topics that can be requested prior to the session by the participants
The learning approach relies on hybrid learning techniques, including Pre/Post work (Up to 4 hours work each prior to this training and after) and hands-on training.
A pre-work and study (around 4 hours) are given one week before the training to help you to maximize the value of the learning experience.
Studies are shared after the session to help you to start your journey (around 4 hours).
The course is followed by a free scheduled one-to-one session with each participant.
This training can be organized on-site and remote. If onsite, some remote techniques will be taught also to support your transition to remote working.