Python is an interpreted, multi-paradigm and multiplatform programming language. It is often appreciated, at first, for its clear syntax allowing an easy initiation to the basic concepts of programming.
The strength of Python resides in these numerous specialized libraries developed by a community of contributors very active in various fields such as web development, scientific numerical computation, education, software development or business applications.
Python is particularly used in the field of data science thanks to the power of its Numpy package (Numerical Python) and to the simplicity of its syntax which allows, for example, to communicate easily with big data (Apache Spark with PySpark) or deep learning (TensorFlow) environnements.
- Reviewing the basics of Python
- Mastering the basic data science packages
- Introduction to big data processing with PySpark
- Introduction to machine learning with Scikit-learn and deep learning with Tensorflow/Keras
Knowledge in programming
Analysts, Developers, Architects, Data Scientist
Financing in France
- May be financed through OPCO (if financing covers all of the cost of the training)
- Cannot be financed through the CPF
Training as inter-companiesBreakfast and lunch included in the price
- Welcoming breakfast at 9am
- Beginning of the training at 9.30am
- 12am Lunch break 1pm
- End of the training 5.30pm