Hibernate is the most known object / relational mapping tool in the Java world. We will see how to write a persistence layer with the JPA API. This training addresses the new concepts of JPA 2.1 and Hibernate 5. It gives the best practices for accessing a relational database in a powerful and maintainable way.
- Assimilate the concepts and issues of object / relational mapping
- Master the main features of JPA
- Develop and integrate a persistence layer in a Java application
- Knowledge of Java. Notions on Maven and Spring.
Financing in France
- May be financed through OPCO (if financing covers all of the cost of the training)
- Cannot be financed through the CPF