Security is a major issue in the digital world today. A design or security defect can be fatal to a business today: loss of data, resources and trust. This is why it is necessary to train to limit the risk to the maximum and especially to design secure applications (security by design).
- To provide the basis for understanding security issues today.
- Integrate security into development projects
- Study the main vulnerabilities present on the Web
- Offensive and defensive approach to security
- Understanding legal issues (CNIL, RGPD)
Developer, Architect, TechLead
Financing in France
- May be financed through OPCO (if financing covers all of the cost of the training)
- Cannot be financed through the CPF
Training as inter-companiesBreakfast and lunch included in the price
- Welcoming breakfast at 9am
- Beginning of the training at 9.30am
- 12am Lunch break 1pm
- End of the training 5.30pm