This course is designed to give experienced developers the necessary know-how to confidently start programming with the Scala language. This training will give you a solid understanding of the basic principles of language, tooling and the development process as well as a good appreciation of the more advanced features. If you already have a Scala programming experience, then this course will be a good complement to your knowledge, but no prior knowledge of Scala is required.
- Able to program in Scala
- Know and be able to apply functional programming style with Scala
- To know how to use the basic tools of the Scala language
- Be operational to develop in Scala in production environments
- To follow this training you must have experience with the Java language preferably, if not an object-oriented language.
- No knowledge of the Scala language is required.
- Project managers
Financing in France
- May be financed through OPCO (if financing covers all of the cost of the training)
- Cannot be financed through the CPF
Training as inter-companiesBreakfast and lunch included in the price
- Welcoming breakfast at 9am
- Beginning of the training at 9.30am
- 12am Lunch break 1pm
- End of the training 5.30pm