This official 2-day training is for developers who want to develop distributed applications based on Docker's Enterprise solutions, namely Docker Trusted Registry and Universal Control Plane.
- Understand issues and attention points of application development using Docker
- Use DTR to manage your Docker images
- Use UCP to deploy your distributed applications
Basic knowledge of Linux, SSH and command lines, It is necessary to have a prior knowledge of Docker (Life cycle of containers, images, volumes, knowledge of docker networks, use of Docker Hub).
Platform operator, Infrastructure-aware developer
Financing in France
- May be financed through OPCO (if financing covers all of the cost of the training)
- Cannot be financed through the CPF
Training as inter-companiesBreakfast and lunch included in the price
- Welcoming breakfast at 9am
- Beginning of the training at 9.30am
- 12am Lunch break 1pm
- End of the training 5.30pm