A reference framework of good practices initially pushed by the big actors of the web, the DevOps approach aims to reinforce the collaboration between the teams of development - the "Dev" - and the teams of operation - the "Ops" - and this with the aim of multiple improvements :
- Improvement of the fluidity of the production chain and the provision of the software (the famous "Time to market")
- Improvement of the general quality of the software and the user experience, by producing an industrialized software at the earliest, and by allowing a better reactivity and capacity of correction on the incidents and anomalies in production
- Improvement of working relationships between teams, working in particular on the common sense of the work done This seminar will be an opportunity to explore these good practices, including the concepts of culture, automation, metrics and sharing that are the pillars of the implementation of a DevOps approach.
For intra-company there is a program on 2j based on serious games and exchange workshops between participants (5 participants minimum).
Serious games, workshops and exchanges between the participants will be led by the trainer and will punctuate this training.
The purpose of this seminar is to discover the concepts of the DevOps approach, to explore its ecosystem and to obtain a vision on the technical and collaborative practices associated with this approach.
We'll go through good implementation practices together, and explore ways to get started with DevOps implementation in your work environment.
Experience in contributing or managing an IT project
Anyone contributing to IT projects
Financing in France
- May be financed through OPCO (if financing covers all of the cost of the training)
- Cannot be financed through the CPF