The will to adopt the DevOps approach is more and more frequent in the companies, putting the focus on the collaboration between the various actors of the software chain, from the developer to the operator, while passing the validation of the quality and the infrastructure drivers.
If building a DevOps approach goes beyond using tools or communicating that your teams are in DevOps mode, some practices (and associated tools) become unavoidable.
- Understand the challenges of the industrialization of application deployments
- To know how to smooth the interactions between the different project teams
- Establish more reliable environments by integrating production constraints from application development to deployment
- Experience in software development
- Technical Architect - Solution Architect - Developer - Operator
Financing in France
- May be financed through OPCO (if financing covers all of the cost of the training)
- Cannot be financed through the CPF
Training as inter-companiesTrainings can be held on-site or remotely
- Training course starts at 9.30am
- Lunch break from 12am to 1pm
- Training course ends at 5.30pm