Often confused with Bitcoin, blockchain technology ecosystems (or Distributed Ledger Technology) are among the technologies offering the most breakthrough potential.
While the Internet and related protocols allow "only" to exchange information, the blockchain technological ecosystem will allow the exchange of values, perfect traceability or even remote contracting.
This 2 days classroom training will allow you to dive into the Ethereum universe, one of the two main business ecosystem of the sector.
- Understand how Ethereum works (architecture, wallets, oracles)
- Create your own Ethereum blockchain
- Develop a Decentralized Application from scratch
- Discover the ecosystem and the main tools (Truffle, Metamask, Web3js)
Blockchain databases for developer
Technical: Developer, Architect
Financing in France
- May be financed through OPCO (if financing covers all of the cost of the training)
- Cannot be financed through the CPF
Training as inter-companiesBreakfast and lunch included in the price
- Welcoming breakfast at 9am
- Beginning of the training at 9.30am
- 12am Lunch break 1pm
- End of the training 5.30pm