In order to understand how Cloud provider are working and get benefits of them, you have to learn the basics of resource management.
During this training, you will learn the basics of Amazon Web Services such as VPC, S3, EC2 and get introduced to "Infrastructure as Code" with Terraform in order to predictably create, change and improve your infrastructure. "Infrastructure as code" allow management of your infrastructure using configuration files, leveraging automation to remove manual actions.
During the workshops, you will create a S3 bucket, then a EC2 VM and start a Docker container. Next, thanks to Terraform, you will create a lambda and access it through the API Management of AWS and finally logs will be sent to Cloudwatch.
- Understanding the basics of AWS
- Understanding Infrastructure as Code key principles
- Creating different AWS resources through the Web console and as code with Terraform
Base knowledge of the followings:
- Linux shell
- TCP/IP networking
- Tech Lead
- Solution and technical architects
Financing in France
- May be financed through OPCO (if financing covers all of the cost of the training)
- Cannot be financed through the CPF
Training as inter-companiesTrainings can be held on-site or remotely
- Training course starts at 9.30am
- Lunch break from 12am to 1pm
- Training course ends at 5.30pm