This training covers the writing of agile functional tests. It is through examples that agile specifications or "user stories" are verified. Because it focuses on expected behaviors, the technique of BDD (Behavior Driven Development) already gives excellent results, so we will discuss it together. Beyond the structure that it proposes, the relevance of the tests produced resides above all in the quality of the writing of the examples.
Come discover with us how to explore your use cases and equip you with techniques to co-write them as examples. Because to specify, it is especially to create of the shared comprehension between the actors of the project. Product Owners, Testers and Developers will learn how to remove ambiguities, identify good examples, and enrich and refine them to bring out the vocabulary of the field.
- Discover the place of the BDD in the agile test ecosystem.
- Understand the importance of correctly identifying the relevant test cases.
- Learn the techniques to bring out a shared understanding of the business domain.
- Master the articulation of the BDD with other agile software engineering practices: continuous integration, refactoring, incremental feedback.
- To master the writing of expressive and unambiguous tests with the formulation Given When Then.
- Understand the origins and benefits of the first test.
- Improve your writing of test cases by bringing out a high-level business vocabulary.
- Know the basics of agility.
- To be able to specify with the User Stories.
- Product Owner
Financing in France
- May be financed through OPCO (if financing covers all of the cost of the training)
- Cannot be financed through the CPF
Training as inter-companiesTrainings can be held on-site or remotely
- Training course starts at 9.30am
- Lunch break from 12am to 1pm
- Training course ends at 5.30pm