- Qu'est-ce que l'architecture logicielle ?
- Le(s) rôles d'un architecte
- L'impact du temps sur l'architecture
- Mapping in IT
- From the monolith to microservices, and everything in between
- Web backend architectures (CRUD, 3 layers, hexagonal, streaming)
- Reactive programming
- Web frontend architectures (templating, static, SPA, SSR, SSG, Hybrid)
- Mobile architectures (responsive, progressive, hybrid, cross-platform, native)
Languages and frameworks
- Which solutions for which requirements?
- Market and industry trends
- The various types of tests
- The test pyramid
- TDD, ATDD, BDD...
- The main types of storage solutions (relational, columnar, key-value, document-oriented, time series, graphs, file storage...)
- The main communication patterns
- The main types of exchanged data
- Event-driven architectures
- Implementation patterns
Logging and Monitoring
- What to collect?
- How to collect it?
- The main cloud offers (on-premise, hosting, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS...)
- Cloud-native architectures
- 12-factor apps
Bonus and conclusion
- Overview of DDD (Domain-Driven Design)
- Overview of CQRS
- Overview of event-sourcing
- Reading list